I am thankful that I didn't get trampled to death at the Black Friday Doorbuster Sales.
I am thankful for all the one-on-one time that I had with my mom today. She's a great shopping buddy and always up for an adventure. Being one of many, I always cherish and am thankful when I don't have to share her with everyone else. :)
I am thankful that I was able to cross lots of things off my Christmas shopping list.I am always thankful for a good bargain and they were plentiful today!
I am thankful that I get to have a daddy-daughter date tonight with my dad. He and I will be getting warmed up for tomorrow as we cheer for our cougars at the BYU basketball game tonight. (See above reference to one-on-one time with my mom...the same applies here with my dad)
I am going to be really thankful when its time for bed tonight. I'm tired!
(and I'm going to be super excited and thankful to see CJ tomorrow. I missed him today. )

No comments:
Post a Comment