Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful - day fifteen

Today I am thankful for a day of rest.

Today I am thankful for an afternoon spent at home.

And I'm also very thankful for opportunities to be reminded of truth.


We had the incredible honor and opportunity to be spiritually fed at our twice annual Stake Conference both last night and this morning. Our visiting general authority was Elder Joseph W Sitati of the First Quorum of the Seventy who was joined by his lovely wife. Their sweet and powerful messages, combined with the testimonies of others as well as heartfelt words from our amazing Stake President was just what we needed at our house. We have taken full advantage by resting and letting it all sink in and enjoying a lazy and thoughtful Sunday afternoon.

The month is already 1/2 over and I'm still feeling more thankful than ever.

1 comment:

the New Mom said...

So happy you had a wonderful weekend! Tell ya the truth....those leisure pants you got on their look might comfy!!! Miss ya girl and love you even more!!!!!! XoxoAimo