Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter...


18 months in and we're finally getting pretty good at these timered family portraits, especially Littlemiss! 


Leah got to enjoy her very first day of nursery today, which she l.o.v.e.d. She barely batted an eye when we finally left her and didn't seem anywhere near ready to leave when I went back to pick her up. 
I can't believe what a big girl she is now.


After lunch at Grandma & Grandpa Johnson's, a way-to-short nap and a handful of afternoon meltdowns.... she finally cheered up enough to enjoy a few surprises and an Easter Egg Hunt...


That was the edited, very condensed version....

If you happen to be a grandma, a close relative or if you just really, really like us, you may be interested in the full, unedited version... she got the hang of things pretty fast and was so much fun! 


*****

I am so humbled and thankful for my little growing family this beautiful Easter Sunday and even more importantly for the sweet, tender reminders I've had today of what we are really celebrating...
He absolutely lives!

*****

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

gina bina said...

She couldn't be any cuter :)

Elizabeth Madsen said...

She is one photogenic kid! I love that she is in nursery now. She's such a big girl!