Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Holiday Bucket-Listing :: Grand America Stroll

Another family fun day bucket-listing away was spent roaming the halls of the Grand America and enjoying the holiday-ness that was around every corner.


With map in hand, we were ready for the window stroll to read about Maurice the Penguin's holiday adventure.


Mid-way through the story, we came across this giant gingerbread house igloo-y thing...



... and after peeking inside, who did we find slumbering away? It was none other than Maurice himself:


To which Leah promptly blew him goodnight kisses...



We continued along oooing and ahhhhing over all that was grand about the holiday decor around every corner...


...until we ultimately ended up at our destination...
the new JouJou Toy Store


It's quirky and charming, and beautiful and fun and oh so visually stimulating! Their store windows alone were worth the trip downtown. 


It was definitely the highlight of the afternoon for the littlemiss. 
I've never seen her more mesmerized... looking around, up and down, side to side, just taking it all in. 

Oh how I love to see the world through her eyes. 
Everything about it seems more magical!

And I think that's why I'm loving the holiday season so much this year!



2 comments:

Elizabeth Madsen said...

Looks so fun!

Alison said...

A. Your blog layout is AWESOME! Remember imitation is the highest form of flattery. Now I just have to figure out how to imitate
it... because I have no idea how.
2. Love the bucket list!