Tuesday, January 12, 2010
high five...
5 things I always have in my fridge:
diet coke (duh)
cheese (pre-shredded AND block AND lots of kinds)
butter (real butter, salted AND unsalted)
whipping cream (yikes, sensing a fattening, dairy pattern here?)
fresh garlic
5 things I always have on(or in) my nightstand:
a box of tissues
a book
my glasses
blistex silk & shine
bath & body works eucalyptus spearmint pillow mist
5 things I always have in my bathroom:
bubblebath
something good smelling (currently a papaya vanilla reed diffuser)
blistex silk & shine :)
mederma (for all my upper lip, I'm a klutz scars)
jar of q-tips
5 things I always have in my car:
my re-usable shopping bags
a pen
stack of napkins
a partially enjoyed diet coke (almost always)
misc punch cards & parking validations
5 things I always have in my purse:
orbit mint mojito gum
hand sanitizer
pen and notebook
bottle of advil
another pair of glasses (which I'm required to wear while driving)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LOVE IT! We are connected - so many similarities! I miss you! :)
Now I know why we are such good friends! You can come to my house anytime and I will have those things for you :)
This was fun to read about you! And I'm gonna have to go ahead and do the same on my blog..good inspiration!
Post a Comment