Monday, September 22, 2008

It's here...

...the most wonderful time of the year!

HaPpy FALL!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute picture. I'd like a wreath like that for my door. Hope all is going good this week. love you!

gina bina said...

Dito!!! I love it too. My bedroom window is open right now, and I'm loving the slight chill in the air.

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

I miss the fall! It is still 90 degrees in Texas and you so not get the beautiful fall colors! I am very jealous!

Shannon said...

I'm with ya on that one baby! See, we were supposed to be twinners, I knew it!

Jana said...

Hey Babe!

I'd like the wreath on my door, too. But the introduction of fall means the cold, mean Winter is coming! I was so thrilled when my sister Jen told me you commented on her blog and then she sent me your blog address. I have thought of you often and hope all is well with you. We should get together sometime - for real! PLease email me cjapearce@msn.com

Julie H. said...

I too love fall. When Katie was little, the leaves were changing on the mountains and you could see little specks of orange. We were driving to pre-school and she said, "look mom, God painted the mountains." Now whenever I look at the mountains in the fall, I'm reminded of her sweet & innocent comment!